This way you can utilize web space that you have anyway and,
most importantly, you can make frequent changes to those pages directly
through your ISP with your own login and password, without waiting for us to
upload any changes.
- Your World Wide Address will be:
- (Lets say your business name is "Demonstration Equipment Company"):
- PartsAndService.ca/DemonstrationEquipmentCompany or
- You can also use the familiar "http://" or "www." as in:
- http://www.PartsAndService.ca/DemonstrationEquipmentCompany or
- Currently the .ca and .com addresses go to the same web site.
In the future we expect to use the .ca to indicate Canadian Partners
and the .com to indicate American Partners.
International Partners could choose either.
- Your Web Page may be to 1 meg space, up to 3 pages and 2 extra aliases
- To make your address easier to remember and type, we will provide two
In the example above, the "DemonstrationEquipmentCompany" part could
be typed as "DEC" or "dec", ie:
- As with all www addresses;
The first part of the address
( up to and including the .ca or .com ) is not case sensitive,
ie: you can use capitals any where you like:
HTTP://PARTSANDSERVICE.CA are all the same.
The second part (after the .ca/ or .com/) is case sensitive:
http://PartsAndService.ca/Dec are not the same.
- Prepare ( or have someone prepare for you ) your Web page(s) and mail them
either as attachment or in the body of the e-mail. We will then upload your pages
to the website.
You could include a map or maps to your place, your regular hours and
a list of the brand names you carry and other services you may provide.
- Suggestion: most ISPs (Internet Service Providers) include a personal
web page with your internet access and e-mail address(es).
You could include on your partsandservice web pages links to your other web
* Used Equipment
* On Sales Items
* Service Specials
* etc *
If you change your ISP or they change your address, your customers will
still find you here as PartsAndService.ca/dec